Totum are delighted to be working with Ashurst Advanced, to recruit an interim Head of Legal Project Management and Process Improvement.
Ashurst Advance is the ‘NewLaw’ division of Ashurst, a leading global law firm. This business area operates as a uniquely integrated global team that combines the three fundamental areas of legal service innovation: resources, process and technology. Its aim is to establish a clear and differentiated service proposition for its clients whilst creating a global platform for future innovation.
As a senior member of the Ashurst Advanced team, the Interim Head of Legal Project Management and Process Improvement will be responsible for the overall direction and management of the Legal Project Management and Continuous Improvement team across the EMEA region.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with clients, partners, lawyers and business support staff to manage the efficient delivery of legal services
- Driving greater transparency and predictability in legal matters through the provision of effective project and process management support
- Working with leaders of other practice groups to ensure the seamless provision of LPM/LPI services to clients and lawyers
- Playing a sponsoring role on internal firm projects and initiatives that drive efficiency and profitability
- Contributing to the growth of legal process improvement service within the EMEA offices
This a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to take on a leadership role that offers scalability and scope within Legal Project Management, Continuous Improvement and Legal Operations. You will be experienced in project and process management within consultancy or professional services firms and have a track record in successfully implementing complex projects involving significant people-related changes and managing high performing teams on either projects or business operations.