Stowe Family Law is the UK’s leading family law practice. Founded in 1982, the firm is the largest specialist family law firm employing over 75 specialist family lawyers with a collective experience of over 800 years. In February 2017, the firm underwent a management buyout and private equity firm Livingbridge invested in the business. This started an ambitious phase of expansion. Today, Stowe continues to grow and has offices in over 31 locations in England, aspiring to be the best Family Law Practice in every location it has an office.
Stowe now seeks to appoint a newly created IT Director role to support its digital transformation. Reporting to the Executive Chairman, the IT Director will be responsible for delivering a technology capability that will underpin client engagement, service delivery, growth and agile working.
Key areas will include:
- Developing the firm’s IT capability covering governance, performance levels, service delivery, information security and risk management
- Working with senior business stakeholder groups to develop and own the technology strategy and roadmap
- Implementing an effective delivery process for the implementation of IT projects
- Overseeing development of the business’ core technology platforms
Skills required include
- IT leader with experience of working in an environment with limited experience of new technology and its implementation
- Deep technical expertise combined with an ability to operate at a strategic and management level
- Experience of implementing systems, processes and capabilities that have supported a business in reaching its goals whilst minimizing business risk
If you would like any further information or wish to apply please contact Julius Reeves at;[email protected]