Innovation centre-stageWe are pleased to announce that Totum Consultant Julius Reeves will be speaking at a panel session at the inaugural Legal Innovators, a conference created by Artificial Lawyer and organised by Cosmonauts for everyone working at the intersection of technology and the business of law.
When and whereThe full-day conference, to be held on 11th October at ETC Venues, St Pauls, London, includes an array of speakers from leading law firms, major corporates and some of the world’s leading legal tech companies.
SpeakersJulius will be joining a morning panel session – speaking on: ‘Building an Innovation Team, why have one and what it needs to do/how it works best inside a firm’. As a Consultant in Totum’s specialist Legal Operations, Transformation and Technology team, Julius Reeves (click here to see his bio) is perfectly placed to share his market insights on fast changing trends in innovation in law, particularly in terms of how law firms are practically building teams that can truly deliver innovative change. Other panel speakers include:
- Shilpa Bhandarkar , Head of Innovation, Linklaters LLP
- Karyn Harty, Partner, McCann FitzGerald
- Jane Stewart, Head of Innovation, Slaughter and May
- Elaine Kehew, Head of Knowledge Management and Performance Improvement, Anjarwalla & Khanna
- How do you build and run an effective innovation team?
- How do you get value out of AI systems?
- How can we use automation to improve workflows and harness legal data?
- What are the opportunities for legal ops?
- And, what problems do the clients really want to solve with technology?