Join Totum's Deborah Gray, recruitment specialist for senior management professionals, for our virtual 'Gender equity in a post-covid workplace' event with Julia Hayhoe - Managing Director of Hayhoe Consulting, Sophie Chandauka - Global COO Shared Services & Banking Operations, Morgan Stanley and David Haliwell, Partner Client Solutions, Pinsent Masons where we will explore:-
- How the Covid-19 crisis could set gender equity back and how to guard against this
- Practical advice for managing teams to improve diversity, equity & inclusion
- Lessons for the broader professional services industry
As part of our ongoing series of events reflecting our commitment to diversity, equity & inclusion, and embracing the call to action from this years International Women’s Day, Totum invites you to join our virtual event and panel discussion: ‘From challenge comes change. Gender equity in a post-Covid workplace’ on Tuesday 16th March at 12.30 - 1.30pm.
We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse and inclusive teams so we are delighted to be joined by our stellar panel of speakers who will share their experiences on how they challenge themselves, their teams and their firms.
Most of all, we want to use this opportunity to hear your views and answer your questions on diversity, equity & inclusion. Any questions, concerns or ideas for discussion are most welcome and can be sent in advance of the event to [email protected]
We hope you can join us.
As data drives insights, we would really appreciate if you could take a few minutes to complete this anonymous survey to inform and be shared at this event. Survey.
- Totum's diversity report 2020 >>
- Our commitment to Race Fairness >>
- Totum talks: Diversity and new business roles in law >>
- ESG as a business force for good practice >>
- Totum supports SEO London in social mobility >