As part of our ongoing series of events reflecting our commitment to diversity, equity & inclusion, Totum invites you to join our virtual event and panel discussion on advancing opportunities for black professionals across the business services sector. Hear from black professionals sharing their experiences, providing career advice and revealing what kind of support most helped them succeed in business.
This inclusive event – open to all working across professional services and beyond – provides important space for shared learning, in which black professionals will share their insights to help advance equal career opportunities in business for all.
'How black professionals navigate the world of business services’ on Thursday 7th October at 12.30 - 1.30pm. To confirm your attendance, please register.
Totum Consultant Carolyn Beckford Balogun, who recruits finance professionals, will be joined by a stellar panel of speakers who will share their personal stories and learnings.
We are delighted to confirm our panelists as:
- Justin Gyphion, Senior Recruitment Manager, Slaughter & May
- Natasha Owoh, Head of Business Finance, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Ijeoma Hunter, Head of Business Development - Africa, Dentons
Some key themes will include:
- More to law than just lawyers. With roles across operational and strategic business functions, law offers a huge variety of different career opportunities. Discover the roles and career structures, and how firms and recruiters are helping to support diversity & inclusivity across applications/shortlists.
- How to ‘belong’ – the challenges and breakthroughs behind creating true inclusivity
- Celebrating cultural differences and creating a community
- How to be an ally for black and ethnic minority professionals in business
- Actions that make a difference – individuals, teams and managers
Most of all, we want to use this opportunity to hear your views and answer your questions. Any questions, concerns or ideas for discussion are most welcome and can be sent in advance of the event to [email protected]
We hope you can join us.
Please RSVP to confirm your attendance. We will be in touch nearer the time to send you details for joining the webinar, including the virtual meeting link. We look forward to seeing you on the 7th October at 12.30 - 1.30pm.