WELCOME TO TOTUM PARTNERS
Work with Totum
If you’re looking for a new challenge, an opportunity to spark innovation and the chance to shape the future of a company, you’re in the right place.
Work with Totum
Open positions: We are looking for experienced consultants to join Team Totum HR, Marketing & BD, Legal Operations and Technology practices.
Join us and become part of the family that is Totum. Hugely welcoming (think close-knit not cliquey), non-hierarchical, down-to-earth and fun, we go out of our way to support each other, to fulfil personal goals and change our bit of the working world for the better.
Think no KPIs, no big brother – just a huge amount of trust to get on with your job in a culture of flexibility, creativity, honesty and inclusivity. We love what we do – it shines out in the way we work, chat, look after each other and strive to excel.
We are a unique recruitment firm that commits to making a positive difference in all that we do. If you think you’d make a good fit, we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Joining Totum as a recruitment consultant means working at the top of your game. You will be known for your deep market expertise – where firms will turn to you for tailored specialist advice. And you’ll thrive in a team whose placement figures dwarf industry standards. We really care about our clients and what we do – and it shows in our results.
We are always looking for driven and hardworking individuals to join our successful consultant team.
What we do
As a team member at Totum, you can make a real difference to the firms you work with.
Totum is unique in offering tailored recruitment – both contingent and executive search projects – to professional services firms of all sizes to help them recruit the best business talent to achieve operational excellence and sustained profitability.
Where we differ from other recruitment consultancies is in the depth of our client relationships and our knowledge of both individual firms and the wider market. This allows us to truly partner with clients, often helping to analyse team skill gaps and/or scoping out job descriptions with them. We have frequently placed a firm’s first person (or team) into a particular function and/or have recruited for them at c-suite level. This gives us deep understanding of that firm’s needs, making us better equipped to advise and place others across the business.
Our specialist business teams work on placements at all levels of seniority and with firms large and small across the UK, as well as internationally. We have helped firms to build and enhance traditional functions in Business Development (BD) and Marketing, HR, IT and Finance. But we have also helped to create and develop teams across other functions too, including Operations, Business Analysis, Project and Practice Management, Knowledge Management, Risk and Compliance, Project Management, Practice and Business Management, Transformation and Change.
We take huge satisfaction in the positive impact these placements have made to their firms, and we take huge pride in being able to provide deep expertise in the successful recruitment of business talent into the professional services sector.
We want to hear from you if you:
- Are commercially driven, results focussed, enjoys business development and thrives on winning new business.
- Want to work for a team that has no KPIs, no big brother but is still committed to deliver.
- Would be interested in joining a team that takes a supportive and collaborative approach to recruitment, that knows the industry inside out, and enjoys a fantastic reputation in the market.
- Aspire to work with people who genuinely care about what we do, who value integrity and authenticity, and who put relationships before making a quick sale.
- Want to be seen as a trusted advisor, who works in partnership with your clients and candidates, and is always willing to go the extra mile.
- Would like to be part of a firm that cares about the wider community and engages in charity and social projects that improve the lives of those needing support and a step up in life.
- Think that diversity and flexibility in the workplace is important (in 2020, Totum was among the first in our sector to announce a permanent hybrid-working policy) – and would like to be part of a team with an agile mindset.
Qualities that we look for in our recruits:
- An ability to be creative and bring new ideas to the table.
- A willingness to learn fast, to develop a good understanding of our clients, their work, culture and environment.
- Potential to work in partnership with clients, providing advice, support and market insights, and enhancing our reputation for second-to-none expertise.
- Self-motivation and an ability to take responsibility for your own and team objectives.
- A collaborative and friendly mindset in which you are willing to share knowledge and support others – and have some fun along the way.
- Experience in professional services is welcome.
Get in touch
If you would be interested in finding out more about current vacancies at Totum,
please contact us at [email protected]